RECIPLAST project aims to improve the environmental sustainability of automotive and packaging plastic components, through the development of separation, recycling and valorization solutions of those post-consume fractions and industrial waste that still represent a critical issue in their capacity to be recycled and reuse.
Maris S.p.A. plays a central role within the project, transforming and enhancing the waste previously selected and separated from the other partners, thus allowing their entry into the circular economy.
Our goals are:
- Decrease the environmental impact of currently non-recyclable packaging (multi-material film, trays, plasmix, etc.) through new mechanical recycling processes
- Decrease the environmental impact of currently non-recyclable automotive end-life components through new mechanical recycling processes such as:
- Elastomers (sealings, gaskets, End of Life Tires) mechanical recycling
- Mechanical recycling of plastic components
- Development of new formulations based on recycled plastics for the production of high-performance components.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to evaluate and quantify the environmental impact of our processes included in the context of the circular economy and comparing them with the unsustainable linear economy model.
Visit web-site https://www.reciplast.it